Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Products!

I have been busy working on some great new products, as well as making some nice adjustments to my original purse design. Here are just a few of the things I have been working on.

I have built quite the collection now. Ready for the christmas shopping rush :)
My purses now have the option of the double handle. Its always nice to have options, and this allows you to customize your purse in yet another way.

I love this suit material, it really dresses up the design.

This will match about anything :) (I love gray!)

This is cotton. Makes for a nice casual purse.

These are NEW! I just designed them yesterday. Nice little wallets with key rings. Great stocking stuffers for Christmas. They are a nice size for ID cases for students too.


I am currently working on a design for a duffel bag, and I am looking forward to starting a design for a diaper bag as well. Keep coming back to see my new products!


No comments:

Post a Comment