Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Starting Out

Welcome to my blog! Come back often to check out some of the new projects I have been working on. All of my bags I designed and handmade myself. All of the bags I post are for sale. I will try my best to keep updated which ones have sold. Let me know what you think!

This is a purse I made for my sister's birthday (aka not for sale). It is one of my favorites!

SOLD


SOLD



SOLD



I like this one so much I made 2! This one is for sale and the other one is my purse that I use everyday. It has a magnetic snap to close it and a small pocket inside.



If you want to order one of the purses you see here or "design your own" by picking out the color and pattern just send me an email at laura_bowman@rocketmail.com


Come back soon to see pictures of the clutches I have been working on.

3 comments:

  1. I own a beach bag Laura made for me and absolutely love it! They are very well made custom bags. I love the new designs and can't wait to see the clutches. Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the bag laura made for me (the turquoise one at the top). It feels like every time i use it, someone compliments it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own a beautiful clutch that Laura made specifically to match a pair of heels I bought :) It is wonderfully made, and I always receive compliments when I use it!

    ReplyDelete